Friday, June 17, 2016

Two Weeks To Go....




I am so excited because in just two weeks and a day, it will be time for our LBC team to get on a plane and head back to Nicaragua! God has been so good to us as we have prepared for this trip. Every year I always stand amazed at how God uses so many different people in our lives to provide the funds for the trip, and to above all, PRAY! Please pray for our LBC team... and all the things you pray for us, please also pray the same for our partner church, Hebron Baptist Church. The members of their church will be out in the field with us every day serving the Lord by ministering to the people in their community.

LBC Mission Team: Page Trantham, Allie Curvin, Shelby Epps, Ellie Morris, Dakota Heathcock, Joe Eddie Smith, Paul Argo, Denise Argo, Macey Argo, and Jodi Argo

Pray for safe travel. Pray for strength, courage, and energy. Pray that every day, we will put on the full armor of God so that Satan will be defeated in any way that he tries to hinder this trip. Pray that everything we do during that week will bring honor and glory to God. Pray that God will give us the words to speak as we share the Gospel through door-to-door evangelism, VBS, Bible studies, worship music, and in our daily conversations with the people there. Pray that we will fully lean on God to provide everything we need to do ministry during that week. Most importantly, please pray that hearts, minds, and ears will be open and receptive to the Gospel of Christ. 



I cannot wait to go back and see all our friends at Hebron Baptist Church in Juigalpa, Nicaragua. For our LBC team members that have never been, I cannot wait for them to meet the people at Hebron and develop the friendships we have over the last few years. We are going to Nicaragua expecting God to work in a mighty way! I'm excited to see what He is going to do!

Ephesians 6: 18-20  And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Page Trantham

No comments:

Post a Comment